Tuesday 10 March 2015

Changing my website background

I have produced two new alternatives for the background of my website using photoshop. I opened the file for the album cover and played around with moving the title, then changing the background to see if it looked better.

Here is the first of the two alternatives.


For this version I simply removed the title completely, leaving just Jack. This completely fixes the problem of the title looking messy behind text and the news feed on the page. However I feel it makes the website look empty, as Jack is off centre it leaves a majority of the screen empty. 


I decided I don't like the screen looking half empty, so I created another alternative version. 


This version has the title centred, which I feel looks far better on the website. Most importantly it fills the blank space, but also looks as though it has been made especially for the website, because it has. 


After asking for multiple opinions I have decided to go with the second alternative I have created, it fills the space and keeps the website looking neat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment