Tuesday 24 February 2015

Everything is okay now

I came into school for one day over the holiday and managed to re edit my entire production. All of the clips were still in the same place, however I was unable to line the music up with the clips perfectly which led me to editing the clips anyway. I then re edited Jack's voice back in the same as I had done before. I was able to edit his voice in somewhat faster than the first time as I now knew what I was doing, and was familiar with the process.

I immediately uploaded it to Vimeo to ensure that I have a version of it published where it can no longer be interfered with. I will embed the video below. It is the final version of my music video, though there are some things I would like to have changed, they would've required re filming which was not an potion without finding new actors.


No comments:

Post a Comment