Thursday 12 February 2015

Final Cut No

Somehow I was able to wipe Final cut including my entire music video and that of two other media students on the same machine. I feel that is something that should not be possible to do by accident. Luckily I was able to get their work back with help from someone in my group. The macs at school do not have time machine set up properly so I was unable to use this to revert to before the accident.

By using a backup file within Final Cut I was able to get the timeline for their work back, which then required me to just re upload all of their clips and it automatically reformatted them to fit the timeline. I will attempt to fix mine as well in the same way, however I feel it is not as urgent because I have more or less finished my video and uploaded it to Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment