Tuesday 3 February 2015

Word/text effects

In the original video there is a scene in which Carly is in a "fairy-tale world" where the background is a pink sunset and both characters are dressed like a prince and princess. In this scene above their heads is the title of the song, and below is Carly's name. I attempted to recreate this through the use of text features on final cut, however there is one element I am not happy about. 
The original was undoubtedly created through the use of a green screen, meaning both the background and the text are behind the characters. Whereas I added the text in post production therefore it is over the heads of the characters. As far as I can tell there is no way I can edit the words to be behind the characters, not without using a green screen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment