Tuesday 24 February 2015

Finally finished with Final Cut

My music video is now finished and fully edited, I will embed it below.




I think overall the production went very well. My piece resembles the original accurately, yet differently enough to let the audience know that it's a parody. As far as the comedy goes, I have showed the video to just under 20 people in my sixth form, not all of whom I am friends with to ensure that their review is fair, and also multiple media teachers to get their opinions. Just about everyone enjoyed the video and laughed at it, most of whom have never met Jack and are therefore laughing for the reasons I want them to laugh for. Not because they think Jack looks like a tit, but because I have parodied the original to make it funny, and that has been recognised.

No comments:

Post a Comment