Tuesday 24 February 2015

Mini evaluation

This post is just a quick list of things I like about my video or that I think went well, and a list of things I don't like or that could be better.


Pros

  • It's funny- this is based upon the fact everyone I have shown has laughed, whether they know the people in it or not, or even know me
  • It is clearly a parody of the original, not just a bad copy
  • Everyone turned up when I needed them, more or less
  • I can use Final Cut Pro efficiently, except that one time...
  • It looks quite good, visually appealing, good camera angles
  • The shot changes line up with the beats of the song, or at least where they do in the original

Cons

  • I would've liked to re film, however the actors were not available and getting new actors on such short notice would've been impossible
  • Deleting all of my work and essentially having to start again
  • Actors could've been more professional, again re filming would've been good
  • Lip sync isn't perfect, really the best I can do with Jack's face
  • Continuity errors with lights being on then off, background props etc




No comments:

Post a Comment